Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grandma-Beautiful Memories with Inkido

Hello Friends!
A big day for me today! I'm so happy to share with you my first project made as a DT for Inkido. I got a chance to work with the newest beautiful, romantic Beautiful Memories line. It took me a while to pick which papers to start with- all of them are so pretty and inpiring a million ideas :)
My project is a photo frame in a delicate shabby style


A close up:

I
 used a plain wooden frame to as a base for my project. The frame got a layer of the gorgeous Butterflies Border paper. Inside - a bit of layering in pinks : Pink Butterflies and Pink Memories, along with some lace and cut outs.
I'm definitely saving all the pieces of paper where the name of the collection is written - they work beautifully as a little sentiment in a card or LO.

Here are the products I used in my project:








Inkido has a great variety of scrapbooking products - florals, washi tape, papers and many others! Let me just share with you some beauties :)


Of course there are stamps too...I thought they deserve a show of their own:)


I hope I have inpired you to embellish your wooden frames and get creative with Inkido Products.
And by the way..have you checked yet our black&white photo challenge?

Wishing you a creative time!
Zaneta (Zanka)

5 comments:

Rom-a said...

prześliczna praca, strasznie mi się podoba..

Yasmin said...

Beautiful frame!! Super cute picture! :) looved it :)

Lucy said...

LOVE IT!! My first thought, "This is beautiful!"

Eila Sandberg said...

WOW Zaneta! this is totally adorable, so PRETTY!! well done darling! xoxo

anai.pl said...

przepiękne papiery!
A Twoja praca zapiera dech w piersiach - ta delikatność, ten szyk, elegancja - niesamowite!