Saturday, January 5, 2013

CSI # 53 Happy together

Witajcie moi Drodzy!
2013 zaczyna sie na moim blogu zimowo :)  Ja wraz z corcia goraco Was pozdrawiamy z dziedzinca Wawelskiego zamku!

Hello my Friends!
In 2013 my blog welcomes you with the winter, chilly project:) From me and my DD - with love, from a courtyard of the Wawel castle in Krakow:)


Dokonalam tu rzadkiego jak dla mnie wyczynu - zrobilam LO niemalze minimalistyczne i to bez kwiatkow:))) Tak rozwiazalam case file # 53 na blogu CSI

I did a rare thing for me- almost minimalistic LO with no flowers! lol
This is how I solved the case # 53 at the CSI

The clues I used to solve this case:
evidence: metal , texture paste,fabric (pink lace under the frame)
testimony: I really tried to go for haiku, but this was too much of a challenge :) Instead I used the inspiration words. The journaling is written on the yellow tag hidden behind the frame, describing what I feel when I'm holding my daughter :)


Na zakonczenie jeszcze dobre wiadomosci - moj LO z Mama jako zimowa ksiezniczka zostal wyrozniony na blogu OUAS Niesamowicie sie ciesze!!!
Jest tez jeszcze jedna niesamowita wiadomosc, na razie jeszcze ciiiiiii ale juz niedlugo.... :)))

Ending with some good news - my LO, featuring my Mom as a Winter princess made it to the 5 Top featured works at OUAS I'm jumping with joy!!!
I have more big news too, but it's still a secret, so shhhhh ... but please stayed tuned :)))

5 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

Just stunning!! Love your wood print paper around your photo, very clever =)

Unknown said...

Love this frame, it's beautiful !

IWA said...

Cudny scrap, prawdziwie urzekający!

anai.pl said...

ooooo hopefully w pięknym zimowym scrapie :) Ty to potrafisz mnie naprawdę zaskoczyć :D
boski!

Eila Sandberg said...

Very pretty page Zaneta, love the minimalistic take. Always good to try different avenues before hitting the highway again!
Yah, was ever so happy to see your stunning page up there on the feature wall of OUAS, so so well deserved.
Tee hee I know what you surprise is but my lips are sealed :))
Ha en riktigt riktigt bra helg! kram