Monday, January 14, 2013

Sharing the joy!

Witajcie!
NARESZCIE moge sie z Wami podzielic wspaniala wiadomoscia, i dobrze - bo myslalam , ze juz nie wytrzymam :)))
Niniejszym dolaczylam do Design Team szwedzkiej firmy Inkido!!!

Hello Friends!
Finally I can share the exciting news with you - I'm now on board Inkido Design Team 2013!!! Among quite a few big names in the scrapbooking community :)


Zagladajcie do nas czesto, bo zapowiada sie szalona i pelna wrazen jazda w tym roku.
Oto mala zapowiedz nowej kolekcji.
Please visit us often, because it will be an exciting ride this year, I promise you that:) Just have a look at the new collection.



4 comments:

Petraso said...

A joy for Inkido to have you On The team

Tusia Lech said...

Fantastycznie!!! Gratulacje ogromne :*

justi said...

Zanciu, gratuluje Kochana!!!! Cudownie!

anita nay said...

I really like the Book Lover layout and the photo used. I have so enjoyed the blog hop to see all of the work by such talented designers. I am inspired and hope to win the giveway