Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What a wonderful world -Blue Fern Studios sketch

Yet another spectacular sketch by Michelle is ready for you on Blue Fern Studios blog - have you seen it yet?
I was lucky enough to get my DT pack early and in it the youngest BFS baby - Deja vu collection, so I could use one of the papers for this layout.


The neutral tones of this paper are ideal for any kind of project with nature in focus.
I've tried to achieve a depth by combining different colours of mists, stamping and layering chipboards on top. I used some chippies as patterns to draw the silhouettes with the fine black pen.
Papers: Deja vu
Chipboards: Tattered butterflies, Layering Stems, Seasonal Wildflowers, Dangles
Stamps: Halftone

Here's the sketch we work after this month:


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout!

Padoriaa said...

Stunning LO with a lot of great details :)
Greetings, Padoriaa